Close to Everything
These vacation home rentals are one minute to Sea World (watch the fireworks from the front deck of the main unit!), ten minutes to San Diego International Airport, fifteen minutes to downtown San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, and the stadium. The Boardwalk path at the bay directly in front of the house extends from Crown Point Shores to South Mission Beach, providing miles of sidewalk along the water for jogging, biking, rollerblading, or just strolling. Bikes and bike trailers for the little ones are provided for your pleasure — forget the car, you can bike to restaurants and activities. In the event you do have a car, you will find four off-street parking spaces for guests and plenty of on-street parking in peaceful, uncrowded Crown Point Shores.
Mission Bay Bike Path
- Balboa Park.
- The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and IMAX Dome Theater.
- Sea World.
- San Diego Zoo.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- Belmont Park—beachfront amusement center with rides, indoor children’s play center, and attractions such as The Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, Vertical Plunge, and Bumper cars.
- Mission Bay SportCenter—boat rentals, windsurfing, lessons, charters, all water sport activities and rentals available here.
- Catamaran Water Sports—around the boardwalk near the house you will find the Catamaran hotel’s water sports rentals.
- Old Mission Beach Athletic Club—unique to San Diego is the annual Over the Line tournament held on fiesta island, just across the bay from the house. Held in July it is half athletic tournament and half debauchery, worth seeing at least once. Team names can be R-rated.
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve—beautiful, easy, hiking along the gorgeous San Diego coastline, north of the house.
- Pacific Beach Tennis Club—tennis courts near the house, well kept private/public club. Court time available for a small fee.
- LEGOLAND—north of San Diego in Carlsbad.
Tennis, Golf, hiking, swimming, theater, museums, there is so much to do in San Diego. We give you a list of ideas from a native San Diegan’s point of view when you stay with us. We have a list of all the local golf courses in San Diego (there are many) with fees, discounts, directions, etc. for our golfing guests. We also have a list of restaurants and cafes within walking distance of the house, as well as our recommendations for budget and fine dining in San Diego.
We want you to have an exceptional time during your visit to San Diego, and we do our best to enhance your visit. We want our guests to return to San Diego and stay with us again.